Who we are
Joyride is the world's leading SaaS platform for micromobility, enabling businesses around the globe to launch, manage and grow their own branded fleets of bikes, scooters, mopeds and everything else smaller than a car. We are passionate about transportation and changing the way people think about community connectivity. At Joyride, you'll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced industry.
As the Product Manager, Fleet Operations, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing, and launching new features to enhance the Joyride operator experience. Your goal will be to help operators become more profitable. This position works closely with other members of the Product team, leveraging relationships with internal SMEs to define and architect new initiatives. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a desire to drive new product development, possess a strategic mindset and are passionate about continually learning/pushing the needle then this is the position for you. To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter, be able to deal with periods of ambiguity, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and have a team player mentality.
What you’ll do
- Lead upfront product feature and functionality definition and design for the Joyride operator experience, factoring in the needs of different stakeholders in multiple regions
- Lead product roadmap definition and maintenance for Joyride operators
- Gain expert understanding of the current Joyride platform and user experience, identify product gaps and generate new ideas that improve the system functionality and usability for operators to ensure a seamless experience no matter their fleet size.
- Work closely with the UX team to do upfront research with key stakeholders and gather product requirements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for feature validation prior to release.
- Oversee documentation updates and creation, including, but not limited to user guides, product announcements, training materials; User Acceptance Testing; and training.
- Deliver monthly internal communications on upcoming features.
Who you are
- Previous experience in product management, product ownership or product marketing in a technology organization.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree specialization in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or a related field.
- Ability to take ownership and manage initiatives with little supervision.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.