Joyride is the world's leading SaaS platform for micromobility, enabling businesses around the globe to launch, manage and grow their own branded fleets of bikes, scooters, mopeds and everything else smaller than a car. We are passionate about transportation and changing the way people think about community connectivity. At Joyride, you'll get to work with a motivated and driven team to find creative solutions to exciting challenges in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced industry.
As a Product Manager for our Rider Experience, you are dedicated to building the best experience for our riders. You will partner with other teams within the company - in order to understand customer needs. We then design effective solutions to address them. As a result, your work will impact thousands of riders a day. You will also collaborate with the team closely using your business, design and client-oriented mindset to determine the best course of action for building their product.
- Interacting with our operators/end users, as well as the internal stakeholders to gain an understanding of the users need
- Handling all feature requests, changes and modifications, creation and maintenance of our app
- Prioritising feature requests to build the product roadmap to achieve business and product goals
- Managing significant and complex design projects from start to finish
- Maintaining consistent visual standards and keeping the living style guide up to date
- Partnering across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
- Reviewing features implemented by engineering and providing guidance to ensure pixel-perfect experiences
- Conducting and coordinating usability interviews to gather feedback and insights into customer needs
- Completing concept, design, prototype and help create in-product experiments.
- Skillfully explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and encouraging feedback to help you produce your best work
- Operating with a holistic, end-to-end journey mindset by leveraging Design Research, our customer archetypes and their actions and needs
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on front facing apps on IOS and Andriod
- Effective relationship building and management skills with a wide range of clients
- Ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Ability to dissect problems and high attention to detail
- Embodies the Joyride culture by taking initiative, being supportive to other team members as well as other departments
- Emphatic, passionate, and collaborative
- Flexible, goal-oriented, meticulous
- Autonomous, organized, and efficient
- Excellent communicator
- Hybrid: In-office and work from home schedule